- Each participant will experience the event in their own way based on their needs and attending only what they have chosen to attend.
- The event is dynamic, flexible and innovative thanks to the “multi-activity” concept (multiple activities in parallel where each participant attends the sessions they have actually chosen).
- Customisation at its best. The degree of attendee satisfaction is increased exponentially.
- Support for decision-making: The event organiser learns of the interest that various activities have aroused in the participants before the event, and can thus change the programme if necessary.
- Everything is under control The organiser knows at all times where each participant should be according to his or her Personal Schedule.
- The schedules are linked to the registration and statistics module providing attendance information in real time.
- Organisers can configure the way they want each activity to be completed.
- It is a flexible method that permits manual changes.
- Precise results: 100% of the activities included in the schedules are free from errors or duplications.
- Schedules are created in a few minutes.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
Create Customised Schedules for your participants in 4 easy steps:
- Enter the parameters required to create the schedules: rooms, room capacity, timetables, activities.
- The activities appear on your participants’ registration forms so they may choose the ones they want to attend in order of preference.
- Assign a location and a schedule to each activity.
- Click the “generate schedules” button and within minutes you will have personalised activity schedules for your participants based on their preferences.
Customisation in its purest form in the events sector. At last you can say that your event takes into account participants’ needs because they can choose the activities they want to attend.
- Ability to assign activities to the participants with the following criteria:
- Based on their own preferences.
- By filling-up or by strict booking order until the activity is fully booked.
- Prices can be assigned to activities and they can be collected through the payment gateway.
- Activities common to all participants (such as a coffee break or a framework presentation) can be designated so they also appear on the Schedule.
- Personal Schedules can contain activities and networking meetings.
- You can define, for each type of participant, the activities they are allowed to access.
No more excuses! Give your attendees the event they need. Increasing their level of satisfaction is up to you...